The Regional Alliance for Healthy Schools (RAHS) are unique school-based health centers providing services to Ann Arbor Public Schools, Lincoln Consolidated Schools, and Ypsilanti Community Schools. Our mission is to provide school-based health programs and clinical services that improve the well-being of students, their families, and communities. Youth will receive high quality physical, emotional, and preventive healthcare from professional staff that are responsive to the needs of a diverse population in Washtenaw County in an easily accessible, supportive, and youth-friendly environment.
RAHS clinics offer students a variety of services on site including:
- physical and sports participation exams;
- acute illness management;
- chronic illness prevention education and management;
- adolescent risk behavior assessments and health counseling;
- individual, group and family counseling services;
- lab tests;
- referrals for community resources;
- insurance enrollment;
- translation and interpreting services;
- nutrition and physical activity programs; and
- dental and vision screenings and treatments.